Releasing a new track can be an exciting and stressful experience, especially when you are hoping for it to get viral. While there is no surefire way to guarantee a viral hit, there are a few things you can do to increase the chances of success for your music video. Here are some tips to help your latest release go viral:
- Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram can be very effective for marketing your music. Discuss your newly released music with your followers, and consider generating a hashtag to make it easier for people to locate and share it.
- Collaborating with other artists may help provide your music an wider audience and can also add an unexpected level of fun to your release. Look for other artists who have a complementary style to your own to better understand working with each other.
- Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube are great platforms for streaming your music. Ensure you optimize your profiles on these sites and use paid promotional features to help your music get more exposure.
- Search music blogs and playlists: Many music blogs and playlists are looking for new and exciting artists to profile. Go online and find blogs and playlists that correspond to your genre and style, and then get in touch with them for a feature.
- Acquire a devoted fanbase: Establishing a loyal user base is a fundamental objective for musicians that want to establish a lengthy and long-lasting reputation for themselves. Make an effort to reach out to your listeners, whether through social media, emails or live shows. The more you encourage rapport and camaraderie with your followers, the more likely they will be to share your music with their networks.
But our inspirations don’t end here! We offer tailor-made and particularly innovative tips for you online on fiverr – no matter which rung of the musical ladder of success you are currently on. Please get in touch with us via Fiverr:
Musiccharts24 is a Fiverr Affiliate and earns a commission on referrals.
Tailor-made tips for our clients how to make their latest music release go viral can be for example:
Create a music video challenge: Ask fans to create their own music video for the new release and post it on social media with a hashtag. This will create buzz around the song and encourage more people to listen to it.
Host an online listening party: Invite fans to join an exclusive online listening party where they can hear the new release before anyone else and discuss it with other fans.
Collaborate with influencers and other artists in the same genre to create remixes of the song, then share them on social media platforms like YouTube and SoundCloud
… and many more …Michael
Remember it may take time, effort, and a little bit of luck to go viral. The secret to successful virality is producing music that is interesting and appealing and interacting actively with the fanbase. Keep in mind the power you have to make a good product and become successful if you find the energy to reach out and promote it.